I am so behind on my blog postings. Our little lady bug is now 3 months old, technically 14 weeks and 5 days. She is getting so big and chubby. She loves to smile and laugh. No one can make her laugh like her daddy. The first time she laughed it was at him and it just melt my heart. She loves her big sister and watches everything she does. She is a thumb sucker, but also loves her pacifier. I think she might be teething because she is a little drool monster and her clothes are always wet from the drool. Jordan got her first 2 bottom teeth at 4 months, so I wouldn't be surprised if Taylor did the same.
The last 3 months has gone by way to fast. I want her to stop growing and stay small forever. I am trying to enjoy and soak in every moment of everyday because she will probably be our last baby. So I am probably babying her more then I should, but I am her mom so I can. 









2 comments:
She is beautiful Nat!
Keep babying her! :)
Post a Comment